As we move out of the final stage of restrictions and into Step 4, we wanted to bring you up to speed with our plans for Greyfriars from Monday 19th July.
- Mask wearing- centre users will be encouraged to wear masks in the communal areas. Once in a club or activity it will be up to the organiser to decide on their use.
- Our one-way system will be removed.
- Covid capacity limits on rooms will be removed, however we will advise hirers on safe capacities when they book.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry and on exits, and we will encourage visitors to use it.
- Room sanitizing kits will remain in rooms for users if they wish to use them. Fogging will now only happen on request.
- Hands-Face-Space posters will replace all other posters.
- Users will be advised to open windows and doors and encourage ventilation.
- Track & Trace QR code posters will still be available to check in with although no longer a legal requirement. We will still request that the organiser from each group continues to sign in and keep a record of their attendees-this is also correct fire procedure.
- Caretaking staff will continue with sanitization of touch points in line with the schedules throughout the day.
- A Covid-19 policy statement will eventually replace the current risk assessment.
- Minibus capacity will be increased again but mask wearing will still be encouraged.
- Risk Assessments will no longer be required to make a booking,however centre users will be given our Policy Statement to consider.
- The centre opening hours will remain the same and the same evening protocols will remain for the moment.
- As before, please do not attend the centre with any Covid 19 symptoms. If a positive test is confirmed and a centre user has visited the centre within 48 hours, we would ask that Greyfriars is informed. This will be reviewed on August 16th when it is no longer a legal requirement to self-isolate if two vaccinations have been administered.
Memberships/Car Passes/Room Hire
- Memberships will be increased to £15.00 for a single and £28 for a double from September 2021.
- Car passes-if an orange pass was issued last year, this can be used for the 2021/22 season. If a pass was not purchased last year, then an orange one will need to be purchased in September.
- Room Hire – All room hire, storage and sundry charges will be frozen for the second year.
We thank you for your understanding and support as we move into unchartered waters for us all.